Ride them waves, boy.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody, but especially youbody. Yeah, you (the one with the face ... THE FACE).

OK.

To celebrate, I went out to the woods and walked around for about an hour. Did lots of jumping: jumping over fences, jumping across streams, jumping for joy...............Example: I was stalking these deer, all happy and whatnot, trying to get close, but they spotted me and ran away. So I was like, "I don't even care because I'm gonna go get that dogbane over there. I don't give a flying monkey f*** about deer anyways (until it's butchering time)." AND LET ME TELL YOU. That dogbane. Was spectacular. Like, oh my Lord, the freakin' motherload. I've never seen dogbane get THAT BIG. It was taller than me!

I figured you wouldn't believe me. I figured it, and I'm one step ahead of you. I TOOK A PICTURE. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!



Curious... that astonished boy... his face... why it's: BEARDLESS!!

Oh yes. Look at it again. DO IT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! Rub your nose in it, bad dog!



That boy there. The one with the look of longing in his eyes. What is he longing for? Maybe a beard? Maybe a cookie?

A beard.

Ya'll haven't even seen me without the beard! Not till now. Be not amazed, always have I had a chin. Yea, even though it be hidden under beard, yet always it was there.

Perhaps this will help.



Truely will I enjoy that dogbane when I travel to that tropical little island in the middle of the sea. That Puerto Rico. I will pick shells from the sea and string them onto dogbane necklaces. I'll sell necklaces for money and buy a surfing board, so that I may ride the waves like a tropical island king.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!