Hey everybody.

I've been on a vacation in Athens. My buddy, Cory, asked me to come down and lay a little music on him and his. I played banjo/guitar for a bunch of little-uns on Saturday afternoon. Ate some pre-Thanksgiving dinner. Chilled with the peeps.

But, we'll talk all about it later. Right now I gotta focus on getting to sleep because by 2 p.m. tomorrow I need to be back in Lorain. And that means I need to hit the road by 10 a.m., and that's A to the freakin' M to the what the heck are you doing up that early in the morning? Go back to sleep, silly. What? You got a job suddenly?

And, no I don't. But, I got a plane ticket. And it says: "Destination: Aguadilla, Puerto Rico; ETA: 23:56, 12/4/7." Word to ya motha'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!