At the pop's.

I live and work with my dad. Daddy Tomazic, Jimmy. He lives alone in the house I grew up in. An old, woody house. White aluminum siding. A lawn filled with gnarly, old silver maples.

Three or four summers back, I returned from college with no job lined up, no prospects for a job and no desire to have one. I wanted to chill most hard. But, I ended up workin' with my dad. I'd wake up every morn, get over to his house by 8 or so, and work with him till the afternoon on various zanny projects. Hangin' gutters, painting the house, cleaning out the yard, trips to the dump, cuttin' up the trees.

Took some pics of my dad's yard, house and space so you can get to know him a little better. He heats the house with kerosene heaters. Piles and piles of stuff in the attic.

Anyways, check out my public box (public.box.net/christomazic) to click through the pics. The highlights are below.




Dad's House

He keeps the extension chord in the garbage can.


Toasty warm.

The man's desk.


The boy's desk.

Tools in the basement.

Piles of stuff.


A gift from long ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!