Chillin' on the porch.

Last week me and the boys were sittin' out on the porch, tryin' to stay cool through that 90 degree October heat wave. And I see this guy walk by on the other side of the street and he's carrying a camera with him lookin' all around and especially at us up on the porch. So then I see him a little later walking the opposite way down my side of the street and I said to the gang, "That guy wants to take our picture." Well, Chris Zdinak (fellow co-oper) invites him up on the porch and he gets to work snapping those pics.

So then, Thursday we're all having our weekly potluck dinner and who shows up but the photographer (I've forgotten his name). Well, he hands me a CD with the pics he took and I said, "I'm gonna put these up on the old blog." So, for your viewing pleasure:

Me and Wes Fillipo and Chris Z.

We were having a musical jam session.

Ryan was pickin' that banjo. Check out his emerald ash borer tattoo.

I was jammin' a toy harmonium I'd bought a few days before at the thrift shoppe. Nick Fillipow (BW3 fry cook extrodinaire) over on the porch swing.

Zdinak's getting rowdy over there.

Thanks for taking the pics mystery photographer boy. Come back next week for our potluck.

Comments

Shama-Lama Mama said…
How fun to see these pictures!

I was one of the original owners of ACME house, when we set it up in... was it 1991? I stayed in the long skinny room right above that porch!

I see you have a big "Rooms for Rent" sign there. Do you still live there? Is the co-op still running? It doesn't have much of a web presence.

Think I will go browse you blog some more...

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!