Keep in touch, boy.

Well, I'm all packed. Out the door at 7 a.m. And, I'm not sure when I'll be near a computer again, so be patient. I'll write you all at the earliest possible convenience. Until then, I've changed the podcast feature. First, it will no longer start automatically when the page loads. That automatic start feature annoyed the hell out of me: anytime I wanted to read the blog I had to pause that thing. Becuase I don't want to hear those recordings. I was there.

Second, new color! Oh my god, it's pink! Can you say 'adorable'?!

Third, I've taken away some songs and kept others. And, I've even added two new songs. 'The Letter' is one I just put together a few weeks ago. Did it all in one night, so it's a bit janky here and there. Maybe I'll get around to re-recording it someday... The song is a fancy about a boy who travels across the sea, leaving behind a girl whom he loves. And, he could not bear to tell her goodbye, so he steals away on ship when she isn't looking. From across the waves, he writes her a letter confessing his decision and his love for her. With faith, he gives it to the sea to deliver.

My buddy, David, sings and plays with me on the other new song, 'Praise the Lord.' It's a song I wrote just when I was graduating from college. We recorded it together later that summer.

OK, boy. Get to bed. You've got some travelin' to do in the morn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!