Sweet.

Me and the boys had a good weekend. Took a couple hikes: out to Zeleski State Forest on Saturday; up to Radar Hill to play some hackey sack on Sunday. Zdinak took some pics and posted 'em up on his facebook, and I linked 'em here.

First of all, I don't give a f***. Remember that next time you try to step up to me.

We found a whole bunch of sweet places in Zeleski. This is taken above a cool rock house. Colt (far right) came out with us, too. He works the graveyard shift at Walmart, so he can't hang with us much except for the weekends.

Here's the posse. Colt in the middle. Chris Z. brought along his new backpack to try it on the Zeleski trails.

We got up to Radar Hill and got ready to play some sack, which means the shirts just had to go.

I saw a butterfly flying during a lull in the hack. I imagined it was the absolute last butterfly of the season, so I decided to chase it through the hills. I almost caught it!



I think I'm ready to head back to Lorain. When I posted last, I talked about how I'd lost sense of my intuition. I put down a bunch of reasons why, but there was only one real reason: a girl. Me and her feel a mutual attraction and we'd been exploring that, and it was really laying heavy on my mind because I'm gonna be leaving and all. So we had a talk last weekend and got some things straight. And I feel much better - ready to head down south to an island in the middle of the sea. We get along really well, and she plays music (which is sweet), and we're great friends.

Hey! I also went out and had an adventure at Strouds this week. A farewell sort of adventure. Lots of cool stuff happened. I've got some pics I'm gonna work on developing, so I'll hold off on the details for a while, but just to keep you checking back: I almost burned the forest down!! It was sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!