Quick update

Yesterday (and Saturday), I tanned a deer hide under the gaze of Quinn F. (here). A beautiful bit of buckskin. I watched the meteor shower from on top of "the Knob." I slept on sheep skin at Toad Hall. I awoke and drove my car down the road to work.

On the way, the brake light pops on and I loose pedal pressure! I added brake fluid at the office (it was ghastly low). I'll take it in to have the lines flushed. I'll pray it's not expensive. I will sooner spend hundreds of dollars on a new bike than a costly car repair.

Two days of vacation this week. Thursday, collecting materials for a tannic acid bath for a pig's head. Then, MC at the "Dog Gone Days of Summer Dog Show" in Stewart on Saturday.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? .... Jokes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!