That's it?

Friday night I slept on the living room couch. [I've been sleeping around lately - around my house. I particularly like sleeping on our porch.] Normally, the birds and sun awake me about 7:30 a.m., but it was the sirens of firetrucks today. It must have been about 5 a.m., which is early, but I had need to rise that early anyways.

For on Saturdays I awake not as Chris Tomazic, nor as the Knight of the Gnarled Beard, but as Spin-ie MacSpinSpin Beard Spin Beard, DJ at large, in charge, on a barge, next to Marge, Spin Beard. On my way to the studio, I took a shortcut behind some frat/sorrority houses. On the shortcut, I saw the fire the sirens were screaming about.

That's it. Just saw it and kept walking.

Then I found five dollars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!