The most amazing bike ride.

I woke up early today, which means I awoke a half an hour before I did last Tuesday. As I brushed my pretty hair in the bathroom mirror I wondered what to do with all my extra free time. RIDE-MY-BIKE-TO-WORK DAY!

My ride was splendiforous! I saw two yellow butterflies. I was chased by four dogs (though, they were pretty wimpy looking). A man was whacking the weeds in the Hilltop Cemetery. The school buses were transporting children at 11 o'clock in the morning. My wheels spun as I peddled up hills chocked with gravel. Garlic mustard is awake and rising. The manure is on the fields.

......uh oh. gotta go to a meeting.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!