I think she's made of cheese. Why else would she melt when the ghosts touch her?

Oftentimes I will see things in my head: visions of the future. Then I struggle, that vision would become reality.

So it was just moments ago when I opened my web browser. A url flashed in my mind; a voice whispered it in my ear. From whence came the voice I cannot say, and to what end I should have need of this website is yet uncertain. There are powers at work in our world for both good and evil, and even the very wise cannot see all ends.

But the voice was soft and sweet as the wind through chimes, and the url flashed clear and bright as the sun rose today:



Should I ever need a replacement graphic for my upright, Ms. Pac-man arcade game, I now know where to find it. And for only $229.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!