The Bishop, Shelter, Quiet, Good Luck

Bishop-elect Tom visited my working office Monday about the hour of noon. He enjoyed a meal with us in the work office. He ate deliberately and listened intently.

My digestive track has been over-worked. So, I will eat less food. Food is a way to generate warmth. It is spring - I need less warmth.

On 10 March, I wriggled back into the little hollow where is my shelter. I am returning the hut I have built to the earth. My thoughts have been upon the earth of late. Now, it is spring and the birds rummage through the leaves (perhaps looking for tastey bugs) They massage the earth awake with their tiny feet.

If you are quiet, you may more easily observe. Observation is the basis for discovery. Discovery is the basis for adventure.

What is next, then? The Wayne? Lake Hope? Where ever I may fare, I believe it will be good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Thinking About Waves