Colors of my dreams

https://tomazicc.tumblr.com/post/159094486609/painting-the-house-wearing-my-bibs

I've had weeks of painting since we bought our house. Rhinestone, Light French Gray, Oragami White - these are the colors of my dreams. I'm a ghost in coveralls, bibs too big for me, hand-me-downs from the elder Tomazic, larger than life. There's a Zen in painting, long, slow rolls of the brush, up and down. I'm tuned into the electromagnetic pulse of the radio waves playing in another room. I'm painting a waveform. I'm painting S Town, John B McLemore, immortilizing him on the walls. As the sun wanes, as the house heats up, as hunger rumbles, I gather the pup and leave, back to the little old rental on Rogerson. Just a couple more weeks, and we'll be in the new house for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!