My latest arrangement

A while ago, I mentioned that I was working on an arrangement of Meditation from Thais. Here is the first page of the arrangement.



I also put down an arrangement of Ave Maria, by Schubert. I've been playing this one for years, and just decided to get it on paper.



Both of these were made with Symphony Pro for iPad2. The app provides a touch sensitive staff in a Finale-like environment. It's rather intuitive, but also rather buggy in the latest updates. The program often crashes if you get too much notation on screen, as can happen if you add extended chords to a work. For example, a G#dim makes it crash every time! Also, check out the final sixteenth note in measure 2 above. Symphony Pro put it in measure 3! Still, I find the app quite useful and worth the small price I paid over 6 months ago. If you'd like to see more of either piece, I'd be happy to oblige for a small fee. Email me at c_tomazic@hotmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!