Cowslip and other goodies

I got my second letter from Susan today! She sent me a nice variety of flowers. Check out the pic below!

My summer roomie said that he has never seen anyone actually send a letter, and suggested that the postman would slap someone who sent a letter and tell them to send an email!

So, the columbine is fairly well preserved. That's the pretty red and yellow one. The one in the middle, I believe is marsh marigold. What can I say about this one? I think Susan put it best:
They are more commonly known as cow slip because cows are supposed to slip on them and fall. However, after countless hours trekking through cowslip I have decided that it is more likely the mucky, marshy habitat that cowslip grows in that is at fault. The actual plant is not slippery at all really.
Gawd, what a natural blogger! A gurl after my own heart, indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!