Number One Spy

Libraries are like daycare centers. At least, they were for my parents. You know, it's amazing all the things you'll end up reading if you're stuck in a library with nothing to do. It's like that episode of the Twilight Zone where that one guy is the only one left on Earth, but he's got all those books. Then his glasses break! It's just like that, except I don't wear glasses. And, it wasn't the apocalypse. And, it was in color, not b&w.

Well, one day I found a couple shelves full of a new and exciting kind of book that changed my life forever: choose your own adventure! I did what most people end up doing with those books, keeping your finger on one page while you check out the different paths to see which one is better. I think those books are a cultural bond that my generation shares.

So, for a little fun, I've set-up an adventure for you! This is pretty basic - just two options. But, it's just a test, and there may be more adventures in the future! So, without further ado, I present "Number One Spy..."

After a filling dinner, you decide to step outside for bit of air. That’s when you hear a rustling coming from your flower garden. Should you go and investigate the noise, or go back inside for a glass of wine?

To investigate, click
here.
To get some wine, click here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!