I had a happy Valentine's Day.

Some people say: Valentine's Day was created by Hallmark in order that card sales would be greater than normal. I diagree. Yesterday (February 14), the holiday was on the brain of many. If it were not real, why would people take heed?

To celebrate the holiday, Bramble (a dog who resides with me at ACME) and I went for a walk. We walked by the school and found it closed (because of the snow/ice weather). Then we walked to the flower shop. Bramble remained outside whilst I went in to smell the fragrant air. In the middle of winter, I smelt the sweet fragrance of flowers in bloom. Can you believe it??

On the way home, Bramble pooped on someone's lawn (a Valentine's Day gift).

Then, I read the encyclopedia. I read about Turkey - a large country located south of the Black Sea, east of the Aegean Sea and north of the Medeteranian Sea, Iraq and Syria. The residents of Turkey (called Turks) are predominantly Muslim (practicing Islam), though the country is a secular state run by a parlimentary democracy. Turkey has recently made NPR News because of a curious law outlawing the "public denigration of Turkishness" - I also read about trees and the crusades.



At night, I played at the Red Brick with The Jazz Workshop. It was so much fun. There were many people happy and dancing because of the Valentine's Day. It made me feel good to see them jammin' so. We play at the Red Brick every Wednesday from now until the end of time. What are you doing Wednesday from 10PM to 1AM? Maybe you should come see me thrash about on stage.

Oh yes. I almost forgot to mention my chest hair, which lately I've been proudly displaying like a peacock in heat.

Comments

toristephens said…
"When you care enough to send the very best... send them a turd."

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!