A quick check-in

Much has happened since my last post... First, Susan and I are engaged. It was quite unexpected for the both of us. After work one Friday (December the 20th), I was talking to Susan as she prepared to go out for dinner. I thought her eyes were mesmerizing, and the question just popped out of me!

Second, we rescued a puppy that was found a stray by a few friends. His name is Benji, and he is a beagle mutt. He is now about 5 months old.

Third, and finally, I have been doing a lot of traveling! Last week in Philly (CHOP upgrade) and this week to Maricopa, where I hope I can solve some ongoing and quite troubling problems. I've been troubleshooting this since Christmas eve!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!