GarageBand for iPad2

I recently heard from a friend, Beckie, who lived with me at ACME Co-op (now called The Vine Co-op) in Athens, OH. She studies Film at Ohio University (MFA) and wondered: would I like to write some music for her film. I was happy to oblige. Movie composing used to interest me very much as a career, and with the iPad 2 GarageBand App, it's well within my power to make that happen.

Beckie provided me with song samples that she had already selected for the film, but were copyrighted, and so unavailable for use. Each one was about a minute long. I created three short songs that she could substitute for the ones she had chosen. Her film is a documentary about her family and the auto industry in a Michigan city. It is called "Generous Motors," and I hope to post a link to the final product at some future date. For now, here are the three compositions:

Driving Detroit by christomazic

Assembly Line by christomazic

Reflection by christomazic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!