Hello? Anybody out there?

And so, here we are again. I behind a glowing screen, madly typing. You on the other side reading with interest: "The boy returns, eh? And why the long pause? And from whence come thou?"

Hmm... where to begin? Well, I've been in Athens, you know, since the last post nearly one year ago. At that time I was busy searching for work, and eventually I found some, and it came unexpectedly from an old friend, a Ms. Ashley A. whom shared the ACME Co-op from the fall of 2006 until the summer of 2007. It was at a party across town when we met in the cold winter of 2008, and she related her occupation at a day care. "Actually, they are hiring right now, if you're looking."

So, in the span of a week, I was set to begin working Ashley and Kim in the Toddler Room at Stages Early Learning Center. And, I've been there ever since. Minus a short break in the summer, where I visited Ashland, NC for a Gathering and spent many long days gathering elder flower and brewing it into wine.

And, other than that? Humph... everything. I feel delicious right now as I ready for preschool tomorrow. Who knows, dear friend, perhaps this writing/reading relationship can begin again. Until next time, cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bummin' Around

I know this is a long post, but if you break it up into two or three sections, it's a pretty managable read.

Giddy Up!